A series of workshops to help you get started with common developer tools and services.
- Git Workshop
- Emacs Basics
- Emacs Live
- Clojure Kick Start (brainstorming)
- Clojure Web Apps (brainstorming)
- ClojureScript (planning)
- Heroku workshop - a new workshop to learn Heroku from scratch, by deploying a Java application and Postgres database (no coding required).
- Heroku for Scala apps with Play2 Frameworks
- Heroku Postgres
- Getting started with Hexo
- Customising the Hexo theme
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 ShareAlike License, including custom images & stylesheets. Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at @jr0cket